1987 marks the introduction of the Canadian Loonie; the birth of an image recognized all around the world. Thirty years later, a whole new kind of loonie is born: the Looney Loonies. Ready for any adventure, we will show that we CAN achieve anything.
Every member of the Looney Loonies is a little bit looney: Alexis is not afraid to jump off a steep cliff, Jeremy can walk ten thousand miles without breaking a sweat, and Vincent has the wings to fly. Us three Montrealers are trip lovers. Our beautiful French Canadian accents make us even more lovable around the world. It goes without saying that we will easily make friends wherever they go.
We are pursuing the Loonie Legacy. We are ready for the GOLDEN trip. We are Looney enough to JUMP into this supreme adventure.
The guy you should super like if you want a Tinder date.
- Will never get lost anywhere he goes, but can lose his phone 10 times in a single week.
- Has the ability to survive eating only granola bars for several days and to sleep like a baby on any surface.
- Fluent in French and English, but also knows how to say "Red Bull" in almost every single language that exists.
- Never said the words "I am wrong" in his whole life (he truly believes that he would die from it).
The guy you should call if you need a new picture for your Tinder profile.
- He can walk 5 hundred miles and he can walk 5 hundred miles and he can walk 5 hundred miles
- He's the Month of June of the Looney Loonies calendar of 2018
- Not afraid of water, heights or walking hours and hours, but has a huge fear of getting his hair cut
- Straight out of an old country where he learned out to live the hard way in the woods with the cold and the mosquito (also known as Bas Saint-Laurent)
The guy you should call if you need a wingman for your Tinder date.
- Didn't sleep since he drank his first Red Bull (2012).
- Has the persuasion skill to convince a dog that he's a cat.
- Loves to travel, especially when he can't read or say the name of the city he's going to (Eyjafjallajökull).