Hi Red Bull! We're Kingsmen - three King's College London students, hoping to attempt this challenge with a little extra flair... travelling entirely in black tie. This would be the opportunity of a lifetime, and we're waiting to get the chance to live up to it.
On the face of it, we don't have much in common: think lead singer in a heavy metal band meets a City banking intern meets a ski instructor. We do different degrees, different sports and grew up in different parts of the country. So why are we doing this together? We're all up-for-anything sorts, who will take any opportunity given. We're in this to have a laugh, embarrass ourselves, and make some memories. Most of all, we want to know if we can make it.
• Degree: Medical Physiology
• Sports: Lacrosse, Rowing, Calisthenics and Cycling
• Found at: Your local mexican
• Special Skill: Palm reading and Astrology
• Reading Age: My dad converted by bookcase into fire wood
• Common Sense: Have no prior lake skiing experience
• Enthusiasm: Like a puppy with a new toy. I will rip you to shreds.
• Age 21
• Degree: Economics
• Sports: Rugby, Touch Rugby, Snowboarding and more Rugby
• Found at: Probably in the gym
• Special Skill: Finding eBay bargains
• Reading Age: Does this include maths?
• Common Sense: Followed Jake into the lake.
• Enthusiasm: No, thank you.
• Age: 20
• Degree: History
• Sports: Lacrosse, Climbing, Skiing/Snowboarding
• Found at: Some hipster coffee shop
• Special Skill: Translation of useless Latin phrases
• Reading Age: Shakespearean
• Common Sense: Once skied into a lake.
• Enthusiasm: Keen